Splay - 0 Splay - 0

Dark style animation similar to David Firth's....

Not as humourously twisted, though the serious twist makes for a good Noir flash.

A Chicken's Life A Chicken's Life

Favorited, 5'ed, and 10 for you good sir.

I LOVE the amount of time and thought you put into all of your flashes. I've seen all of them, and they're all... well... nothing short of amazing and inspirational.

This one took the cake. Not only did you amazingly bring two very good games together, but you used so many amazing jokes, a few inside jokes, and internet memes. They alll blended perfectly. Your animation style is also not only recognizable, but extremely good. You sir, definitely deserve the score this flash has recieved, and more.

I'm a graphic art student, so I am also a bit into animation, and I must say, I love your concept of Quality over quantity. Keep up the good work, and I hope to see more quality flashes from you in the future.

Omnipony - Equestria in Grey Omnipony - Equestria in Grey

God I love your music - This song... I love this song- Got an adrenaline rush the first time I listened to this song. I'm definitely glad I had run across your music. This song has filled me with an energy I haven't felt in a long time. Great job, and I look forward to your future works =D